The SA Teen Entrepreneur Foundation is a registered NPO Trust (click here to download our Registration Certificate). The vision of the Foundation is to cultivate and promote an entrepreneurial spirit amongst high school learners across South Africa through interactive seminars, workshops, conferences, and exhibitions. We target primarily high schools, but also interact with universities, churches, and youth centres to promote entrepreneurship and enterprise development amongst our youth.
The SA Teen Entrepreneur Foundation has streamlined its value proposition to seven key elements:
Business idea generation workshops which are promoted under the banner, ‘Awaken the Giant in YOU’ (Read more…)
The Teen Entrepreneur Fund has created a breakfast networking series called “Awaken the Giant in YOU”. The primary target audience for these networking opportunities is the parents of high school learners who are keen to encourage their kids to embrace a culture of entrepreneurship. These sessions are also aimed at community leaders, teachers, business owners, NPOs working with young people, as well as public sector institutions and agencies charged with youth development- and related programs.
The purpose of these breakfast sessions is to:
- Make information available about the SA Teen Entrepreneur Programme and promote membership
- Share information about entrepreneurship and enterprise development with high school learners to encourage them to start their own businesses as a career path
- Get familiar with legislation which governs enterprise development, and to understand what Government is doing to promote entrepreneurship, particularly amongst the youth
- Inspire the youth by creating a platform for them to engage with entrepreneurs who have broken ground and are operating successful and sustainable businesses
- Link up with parents, teachers, and other influencers in order for them to continually encourage the youth around entrepreneurship